How to create big heads in an egg tray

Go down

How to create big heads in an egg tray

Post by Nathalie on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:22 pm

Fun photoshop tutorials for beginners: How to create big heads in an egg tray

Thanks to www.10steps.sh

Step 1: I used the lasso tool in photoshop to trace out the front part of the egg tray and copy and pasted it on top of the base layer, this will create a sandwich layer for the head to go in inbetween them later.

Step 2: Then I opened up a bald celebrity photo and cut the head out and pasted it inbetween the layers so that the head will appear to be inside the egg tray. Notice that I have also flipped the head so that the lighting matches the lighting of the egg tray photo.

Step 3: Then you will repeat this process and position the heads according to your needs. Take note of the lighting directions when you choose the photos.

Step 4: Then I try to use the lens blur filter to blur the heads according to its position relative to its background image. This will give you a basic match of the heads to the egg tray background.

Step 5: Once that is done, I will give it an overall colour adjustment by using Ctrl+U and Ctrl+B to adjust the hues and saturation and colour balance of the heads.

Step 6: Then I will apply the same lighting effects in the egg tray photo to all the head photo layers. Note that this step requires a lot of close observation of details on details of light and shadow. Below is one of the head after the lighting is matched.

Step 7: Here is another case which I have lightened the toning with the dodge tool. And I have also increased the size of the shadow casted by the head. The result appeared to be much more natural.

Step 8: Here is the last head, same principles apply. Make use of the dodge and Burn tool.

Here is the final picture. Hope you enjoy this fun photoshop tutorial for beginners.

Admin

http://capturethemoments.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to create big heads in an egg tray

Post by Michelle Hebert on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:23 pm

Lolllllllllllll oh dear dear lolllllllllll
Michelle Hebert

Back to top Go down

Re: How to create big heads in an egg tray

Post by Lucille on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:40 pm

HAHAHA! that's a funny one!
Lucille