Capture the moments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not a real picture .... but learning about photoshop etc to one day make something great . my first globe

2 posters

Go down

not a real picture .... but learning about photoshop etc to one day make something great .  my first globe Empty not a real picture .... but learning about photoshop etc to one day make something great . my first globe

Post by Michelle Hebert Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:26 am

not a real picture .... but learning about photoshop etc to one day make something great .  my first globe Globe10

You need a picture with no background to make it lool real good Smile didnt have any so this will do for practice Smile
Michelle Hebert
Michelle Hebert

Back to top Go down

not a real picture .... but learning about photoshop etc to one day make something great .  my first globe Empty Re: not a real picture .... but learning about photoshop etc to one day make something great . my first globe

Post by Nathalie Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:38 am

that is really awesome!!! cant wait to give it a try Smile
you sure are practicing Smile and like a wise lady (Lucille) always says... practice makes perfect loll ❤️❤️❤️
Nathalie
Nathalie
Admin

https://capturethemoments.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

not a real picture .... but learning about photoshop etc to one day make something great .  my first globe Empty Re: not a real picture .... but learning about photoshop etc to one day make something great . my first globe

Post by Michelle Hebert Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:57 am

Nathalie wrote:that is really awesome!!! cant wait to give it a try Smile
you sure are practicing Smile and like a wise lady (Lucille) always says... practice makes perfect loll ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you santa santa it was fun doing ... learn a lot from it also ... cant wait to redo it with a true nice picture ...
Michelle Hebert
Michelle Hebert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down